[Vtigercrm-developers] Reports module

Siam Translations LLP info at siam-translations.com
Fri Mar 14 07:07:26 GMT 2014

Thank you very much Uma. This is great stuff...
I have a very cosmetic issue which isn't urgent at all :-)
While generating reports the columns of report contains
Name of module and name of field. Sometimes it looks untidy.
Is it possible to leave only name of field in here?
See attached scrnshot

Regards
Andrew Smith