[Vtigercrm-developers] Leads summary view

Siam Translations LLP info at siam-translations.com
Tue Mar 11 08:10:57 GMT 2014

I mean same as it is in full form of Contacts module. Salutation is
quite important and if we entering lots of leads and than converting it
to contacts applying salutation to each records will take time.
Additional might cause confusions when team working in different
countries - name spelling in some languages doesn't really shows
person sex or professional status (eg Prof. Doc.)
Of course it is piece of cake adding picklist but logic shows this case
that this suppose to be implemented as a standard in leads module for
easy converting later on.

Regards
Andrew Smith