[Vtigercrm-developers] Create recurring events with custom workflow ?

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 16:03:24 GMT 2014

Hi All,

Using Webservices, I've created a custom workflow which automatically create
events based on some custom fields in Sales Order each time you save a
record.
It works very well but I would also like to be able to add recurring events,
for example every monday & tuesday from 8:30AM to 10:30AM until 2014/04/31

I've looked at /modules/com_vtiger_workflow/tasks/VTCreateEventTask.inc
which seems to handle recurrence for standard workflow but I didn't manage
to adapt the code to my custom workflow.

Does anybody have informations / documentations on how to do this with
vTiger 6 ?