[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom workflow, how to set "related to" for Events ?

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Mon Mar 10 10:04:35 GMT 2014

Hi,

The information about related module for a field in Event/Task

   1. Is stored in vtiger_ws_referencetype table of database based on
   fieldtypeid of field.
   2. The fieldtypeid value of field is saved in vtiger_ws_fieldtype table
   3. To get fieldtypeid we need uitype information which is stored in
   vtgier_field table.
   4. uitype can be retrieved using fieldname and tabid of module.

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 2:43 PM, apcloic <apcloic at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Uma S for your reply but this is not what I'm trying to achieve.
> Here is what I'm talking about (Calendar Related To' picklist) :
>
> http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/Calendar-Related-to-picklist-hardcoded-td4138.html
> So it appears that there is no more module/Calendar/addEventUI.php, but I
> see some hardcoded things in
> /layouts/vlayout/modules/Vtiger/resources/Details.js :
>

> So, how does it work now if we need to relate activities & tasks to custom
> modules ?
> Regards

With
Best Regards