[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom workflow, how to set "related to" for Events ?

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 14:17:58 GMT 2014

Hi All,

I've created a custom workflow for SalesOrder Module.
Basically, it creates events in Calendar using some custom fields/variables.
It works very well but I can't find how to set the relation (to Account) for
created events.
So, I catch the "related_to" from SalesOrder with  but I don't how to pass
it to my created events.

Here is the workflow I use, it's adapted from a code Alan who have posted it
in 2010 (http://pastebin.com/j38LujTy) :

Thanks for your help and many thanks to Alan for the initial code ;)