[Vtigercrm-developers] Module Designer for Vtiger 6

fxask fxaskcom at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 17:41:38 GMT 2014

Hi tks a lot for your support.
Mind I need a 1:m relation (1 account - many Tdc2 records)
At your link I see in this cae I need to modify my vtlib API in

$accounts->setRelatedList(Vtiger_Module::getInstance('Ydc2),
'header',Array('ADD'),'*get_dependents_list*');

Do I have to place the dedicated function you told me in accounts.php also?
or isn't it mandatory in this case (1:m)?
tks a lot