[Vtigercrm-developers] Module Designer for Vtiger 6

fxask fxaskcom at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 14:18:13 GMT 2014

Hello
I have the following problem.
Please help me, tks.
Sorry for my bad English.. :)

1) I create a new module named 'Tdc2' by Module Designer
2) I wish to have a related module field there (Accounts module). to do this
I use Module Related Field in Blocks&Fields and place there a new record
named 'Organization'.
3) I create and install the new Module 'Tdc2' and all works properly.
4) Now I wish to have 'Tdc2' as related list module in 'Accounts'. I do this
using vtlib

include_once('vtlib/Vtiger/Module.php');
$moduleInstance = Vtiger_Module::getInstance('Accounts');
$accountsModule = Vtiger_Module::getInstance('Tdc2');
$relationLabel  = 'TDC';
$moduleInstance->setRelatedList(
      $accountsModule, $relationLabel, Array('ADD','SELECT')
);

All rights. All works properly.
Now, if I create a new Tdc2 record from Accounts-Tdc2 related module I have
the new Tdc2 record related to the account and the same Tdc2record in Tdc2
Module - List view.

Where is the problem? *If I create a new Tdc2 record from 'Tdc2' module
directly, I select the Account name and save it but .. I see it in the tdc2
- List view module NOT IN account - tdc2 related module.*
Do I have to use some function ?

I hope it's clear.
Tks a lot in advance