[Vtigercrm-developers] trac ticket - did I do it wrong?

Richard Hills richard at tw.co.nz
Tue Mar 4 18:40:52 GMT 2014

Hi guys just checking up on this, seems like a major to me and
unassigned so thought I may have put this in the wrong place?

http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/7959#ticket

Is it worth considering letting community members assign bugs to
themselves so they can provide patches (at least for consideration?)
without having to check every day to ensure that someone else has not
already solved this? I'm not sure how this is usually handled in however
seems to make sense.

Also I see some community members have supplied patches in bug notices
in the past and wondered, are they ever accepted?

Thanks