[Vtigercrm-developers] timecontrol and TSDomains upgraded

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Sun Mar 2 19:14:22 GMT 2014

Joe,

*BTW, TC still requires patching for the reporting. For such an important
> module that has been around since 5.0.0 (!) that is all a statement.*

Sorry, could you elaborate on this.

 From what I see, we have a new application, vtiger has forked their own
> product, they kept the name because they can and it is good for commercial
> reasons but this is a whole new application.

We did rewrite some of the UI related Server code to bring it into MVC
structure, and ofcourse UI is completely rewritten based on Boostrap and
JQuery libraries. We believe this will make the application more friendly
to developers. But, the course of migrating existing extensions to a new
model does pose challenges. We will work to limit those hurdles as much as
possible with good documentation.

Prasad is better equipped to respond on the migration documentation.

Regards,
Sreenivas

--
Sreenivas Kanumuru