[Vtigercrm-developers] Little help in thinking

Siam Translations LLP info at siam-translations.com
Sat Mar 1 16:48:52 GMT 2014

Yes Joe, tried many variants.
I will explain my idea more clear.

User assigned to module is an employee
The other user assigned to the same module (let say guest user) is a
Customer

User employee working for many Customers and the point is that user
guest (customer)
shouldn't see any other records but assigned to him (assigned as a
guest)
The reason I looking for this functionality is that:
- V6 user interface is much more friendly than Customer Portal
- got quite few custom modules therefore it seems to be a problem to
push them to portal
- using many PDF templates related to each module so Customer can print
them itself
- something else but forgot temporary... O.o

Second "assigned to" will fix this issue but so far I can't figure out
how.
Got little dream that somebody did it and willing to share :D

Regards
Andrew