[Vtigercrm-developers] vt61 getHeaderCss vs. getHeaderScripts

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 09:06:55 GMT 2014

Hi all,

In 6.1.0 the getHeaderScripts() function takes an array that usually has
the format:

> 'modules.Vtiger.resources.List',
> "modules.$moduleName.resources.List",
> 'modules.CustomView.resources.CustomView',
> "modules.$moduleName.resources.CustomView",

whereas the getHeaderCss() function seems to always contain a format
like this:

> '~/libraries/fullcalendar/fullcalendar.css',
> '~/libraries/fullcalendar/fullcalendar-bootstrap.css',
> '~/libraries/jquery/colorpicker/css/colorpicker.css'

I see two discrepancies between the two formats:

1. For javascript files the file extension is not used
2. The path format requires "/" (Unix only) instead of "."

It would be better if these two functions were consistent in their use
and behaviour.

Cheers