[Vtigercrm-developers] Workflow - lead to contact

John Glidvard john at kbx.dk
Thu Jul 31 09:05:26 GMT 2014

I want to use vTiger to let users signup for newsletters from a client
website.

Should be very simple:
Setup a webform - thats it.

Unfortunately not.

Currently webforms can only be made for "leads", and I need to handle these
special signups as Contacts - so I was trying to setup a workflow that
creates a contact everytime a lead with certain conditions was created.

Doh, not possible either.

Has anyone come up with a clever way to let users signup for newsletters -
and being handled as contacts in vTiger?

John