[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6 vtlib $field->summaryfield = 1; - the issue/bug still exists

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 17:45:19 GMT 2014

Dear Vtiger Team,

The below mentioned issue with summary field support in the manifest.xml
and in the bootstrap script still exists in the vtiger 6.1 - 14165 SVN.

The package export exports the module *without declaring the
summaryfield value*.
It was checked today in the fresh install of 14165 svn pull.

The most interesting aspect of the issue is that /*the ticket was closed
4 month ago*/ and there are not any change in the source code:
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/7965

I kindly ask you to review these issues, because *the closed ticket
without handling the code* will cause a false peace and we all will be
cheated.

Kindest regards:
Istvan

üdvözlettel: