[Vtigercrm-developers] Extension Store: On Demand vs Open Source

MAGGI Conrado comaggi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 13:20:26 GMT 2014

Hi..

A quick question about the extension store: Will be possible to
differentiate which modules are valid for each version of vtiger?

I just create a new module that doesn't make sense for the on-demand users.
Can I publish it in the extension store? A good example is a Quickbooks
integration module, this feature is already there in the on-demand but not
for the open source users.

Also, Any estimate time frame when we can start submitting modules for your
consideration and review? I know its hard to say, an honest estimate will
be fine for planning purposes

Thanks!

Conrado