[Vtigercrm-developers] How to set a field Read-Only in EditView in vtiger 6.1?

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 21:28:42 GMT 2014

Dear Vtiger Community,

The field behaviors are regulated through different settings of the
vtiger field: uitype, readonly, presence, etc.

A field with uitype = 3 is a readonly field (independent from the
readonly settings) and will appear on the Record Detail View page or in
the Summary page if it was set.
But this field with uitype = 3 will not appear in the Editview.

I tried to set uitype = 1 and readonly = 0, but this settings did not
create a Read-Only field.
With uitype = 1 the field will appear in the Editview, but unfortunately
the field is editable, even the readonly is 0.

I need some real readonly fields in the Editview - for information
purposes - to show, but make them non-editable.

Is there any built in settings to do it?

Or need I to rewrite the .tpl file to handle this demand?

Kindest regards:
István

--
üdvözlettel: