[Vtigercrm-developers] Send email "From" email display same in all the email

Vipul vipul.zalavadiya at commercepundit.com
Mon Jul 21 12:16:29 GMT 2014

Hi All,

When I am sending email  and see the detail of email "from" email is not
current user email while "from" name is display correct.

All the email display the same "from" email address.

I don't get why this things happen, if anyone have an idea regarding it
please help me.

I have not set the "From Email" in outgoing server setting.

Vipul Zalavadiya

---