[Vtigercrm-developers] PBXmanager

Zebra Hosting support at zebrahosting.eu
Fri Jul 18 20:23:39 GMT 2014

Sorry guys, not exactly a developers list item but I can't get an answer in the regular forum and I know some people got it working.
I just want to test it properly with 6.1 before I roll it out.

My posting:

I have installed a separate Astrisk (Now) for this to experiment. It's running v11 with FreePBX GUI.
Following https://wiki.vtiger.com/vtiger6/index.php/PBX_Manager I run into questions for seemingly simple things:

1.
Setting up the vtiger connector, is this suppose to run on its own (free) port or should I point to an existing one? If so which one? There is the FreePBX on port 80 but Asterisk itself also has an http port 8088.

2. adding this to extensions.con: (actually now it should go in all the _custom settings files)
; --- START ----
[vtiger]
exten => _X.,1,Agi(agi://0.0.0.0/incoming.agi)

What goes into the 0.0.0.0? The Asterisk server IP or the vTiger IP?
(I assume the Asterisk IP)

3.
In the vTiger module Context setting: I add the same line as above? (exten => _X.,1,Agi(agi://0.0.0.0/incoming.agi))

Thanks in advance.

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting