[Vtigercrm-developers] Populate address field on selection of UI10->accounts?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 12:56:21 GMT 2014

This is for vtiger 5.4.0.
=========================

In Quotes etc, when you select a new Organisation, it populates the
address fields with the Account's address details.

This is using a UItype 73 field and that doesn't work in my vtlib module.

Has anyone worked out a fairly easy way to do the same thing but from a
UI10 field?

Right now I'm looking at hacking the vtlib.js code and adding some
functions to do it by Ajax but just thought I'd check in case anyone has
done this before and is happy to share?

Cheers