[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom Fields

Ranieri rslemer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 11:58:12 GMT 2014

Thanks Alan,

But as the fields of the table identifies the type and size of each custom
field?

At the time of creation is specified, but after one has created over this
information, imagine that you need to map a new field for the conversion of
lead, for example.

Will need to know exactly what type and size, to map to another module,
such as a contact. If at the time you created the field in Lead forgot to
also create the contact, and want to then have this problem, you need to
know exactly how it was created to help you map.

At this time, show how the field is, would help a lot.

Ranieri