[Vtigercrm-developers] Import Step3 not showing in several modules

mat mathdesc at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 17 07:43:25 GMT 2014

Hello,

Uma thanks for asking, I really need help investigating this for
exporting/importing are key-features
in the day-to-day workflow, not to mention it also ease a lot the
tedious work of re-importing stuff
when adopting vtiger.

Could it be a regression-like issue on 6.0 ? This is solved on 6.1 ?

Best regards,

Mathdesc