[Vtigercrm-developers] No new projects

Zebra Hosting support at zebrahosting.eu
Tue Jul 15 14:58:27 GMT 2014

It might be a bug or my stupidity, please helpe me with the following:

Latest release v164:

Changed the CEO role name to something else but kept the admin profile the same.
Suddenly I can’t create new Projects. I have checked on other installs with the default group and profile names and there are no issues.
Even when I change them there it remains ok there. Just here in an almost unused install the

Looking at the privilege settings it is all green and good for editing and adding.
Even if I change the settings directly, it all show the right rights, just the new button is not there.
Forcing the URL to &view=Edit it states access denied so clearly the ACL is not corresponding the the CRM settings.

What could cause this issue?

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting