[Vtigercrm-developers] [2.] How to redirect a view in vtiger 6.1 ?

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Tue Jul 15 05:47:47 GMT 2014

Reference:
http://community.vtiger.com/help/vtigercrm/developers/extensions/internals.html#ui-request-processing

The View request flow would go through

preProcess
process
postProcess

Redirection in process would fail as preProcess emits some content - you
many have to override this.
Action is best candidate since preProcess and postProcess is not triggered.

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall> *I* Blog