[Vtigercrm-developers] Create a webform using the Quotes

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 10:12:43 GMT 2014

Gosh,

That says to me you need much more than the vtiger Webform is designed
to provide!

If I were you I'd either build a custom front end in something like
Joomla! & Fabrik, Wordpress or Drupal, and use the Webservices API to
get the data to & from vtiger. Or you could do it by modifying the
Customer Portal and the SOAP API, but I think this is being phased out
and replaced by Webservices in the near future.

HTH

Al

--
Libertus Solutions