[Vtigercrm-developers] PBX Manager alternate implementation

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Mon Jul 14 08:17:26 GMT 2014

yes, some :)
I am targetting 6.1 with it and various other things bumped it down the
priority list for a bit, I have been trying to get it to be as clean a
module as possible and there was a bit of a learning curve figuring out
which bits of PBXmanager to override and how to get it to pick up my
code instead of the original PBXmanager stuff. I would like to get it
into the extension store and packaged as a module people can install, it
does require a suitably configured opensip server as a signalling proxy
and we were contemplating what would be involved in hosting such a thing
as a cloud service, so that the module could be more "install and start
using it" and less "install and then figure out a heap of other
dependencies to get openSIPs up and configured right"

Alan.

On 14/07/14 06:02, Bernard Bailey wrote:
> Hi developers,
>
> Has Alan Bell made any progress on this function?
>
> See
> http://lists.vtigercrm.com/pipermail/vtigercrm-developers/2014-May/026906.html
>

> Bernard G Bailey
> www.timezone.co.nz