[Vtigercrm-developers] VT61 Can't save Company Details

Rishab K rishab.k at vtiger.com
Mon Jul 14 05:51:26 GMT 2014

Alan,

As of now I am not able to reproduce this issue on my instance,meanwhile I
have created a trac <http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8141>
for this.May I know what is the revision your getting this issue on.

Also, check if you have this statement at the bottom of 600_to_610.php

//Add Vat ID to Company Details
Vtiger_Utils::AddColumn('vtiger_organizationdetails', 'vatid',
'VARCHAR(100)');