[Vtigercrm-developers] PDF export for Calendar or SharedCalendar views (not list view)

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 09:46:35 GMT 2014

Hi,

I'm using vTiger 6.

I would like to be able to print PDF output from Calendar & ShareCalendar
views.
I already have PDF Maker Pro which enable PDF printing from listview but
this is not really user-friendly and I prefer to get a PDF output of month
view (like in Calendar/ShareCalendar view).

As there is no 'Print' option for Calendar & SharedCalendar views, I've
tried to simply use browser Print function but it doesn't look really nice.

Any guidelines on how to implement a custom css (media="print") for a module
?