[Vtigercrm-developers] Add payment form in JQuery to custom module V6

kkoci kristian.koci at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 05:00:22 GMT 2014

I'm trying to add a simple payment form in JQuery to a module i'm
programming.

But the payment form isn't doing the CRUD into vtiger database.

I'd like to know How can i accomplish full CRUD by adding JQuery code to a
module in Vtiger.

Can't make work some JQuery plugin forms either, so...

Any example i should look for?

Attached is the module i'm developing, hope someone has some insight for me
to accomplish my task.

Thanks in advance! Accounting7.zip
<http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/file/n11378/Accounting7.zip>