[Vtigercrm-developers] Add related module in Vt6.0

Hamono, Chris (DPC) Chris.Hamono at sa.gov.au
Fri Jul 11 02:52:35 GMT 2014

Hi

I am trying to add related modules to the trouble ticket module.

I go into trouble tickets edit fields
I select the arrange related modules tab
No matter what module I type into the "select module to add" field nothing shows up.

I need to relate invoices to trouble tickets. The idea being trouble tickets need to have invoices attached to them.

There is a timecontrol module but I do not need to create invoices from timesheets. So I am fairly certain I don't need that module. I just want the user to be able to click invoices in the related tab and see all invoices (can be multiple) related to that trouble ticket.

Chris