[Vtigercrm-developers] Preview of New Marketplace (Portal) for Extensions

Siam Translations LLP info at siam-translations.com
Wed Jul 9 11:16:49 GMT 2014

Good stuff, just need more extensions... hope there will be good choice.
What we would like to see is the possibility to try extensions before buy.
It means that in store developers
should have an option to expose link to online public profile with
installed extension.
I am also scared of prices. Some guys now charging crazy money for simple
things - in my opinion this should be stimulated somehow.
Another thing is services - I would like to give a chance to some
developers to sell hours/service packages. It may help some less qualified
users (like Andrew).

6.1 validation around the corner I guess?

Andrew Smith

Siam Translations LLP
www.siam-translations.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended for
[Recipient]. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited. E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a
hard-copy version.