[Vtigercrm-developers] Filter createdtime between error

lajeesh k lajeeshk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 18:22:19 GMT 2014

Hi Rishab,

Thank you for your time

Your tips really helped me to find out the issue.

The issue was with typeofdata value for createdtime field in vtiger_field
table. It should be "DT~O" instead of "D~O".
Due to this error columname value vtiger_cvadvfilter table store incorrect
value like

vtiger_crmentity:createdtime:createdtime:SalesOrder_Created_Time:T

itshould be like

vtiger_crmentity:createdtime:createdtime:SalesOrder_Created_Time:DT

So changing the typeofdata value fixed this issue

Regards,
Lajeesh