[Vtigercrm-developers] Filter createdtime between error

lajeesh k lajeeshk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 16:54:44 GMT 2014

Hi

I have created a filter with condition created time between two dates. It
doesnot return any result. The same issue in report also when selecting
between condition

This is vtiger 6 migrated from version 5.4. I Doubt if the migration is
incomplete because there is no entry about version 6 in vtiger_version
table. Can anyone tell me  is there any reported bug or which file should I
check for this issue.

 I got this job to fix this error. And this migration is done by someone
else. I have attached 2 images also. please have a look into that also

Thanks
Lajeesh