[Vtigercrm-developers] Still can't add remote javascript or CSS in Views - VT61

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Mon Jul 7 07:48:02 GMT 2014

Hi Alan,

I tested this case in vtiger 6.1.0.

The url to the leaflet css file gets "?&v=6.0.0" appended to it on the
page. Where the file is getting loaded and i also tested using these
classes for our html element, Where styles are getting loaded properly.

I hope you are checking this on vtiger 6.1.0

With
Best Regards
Uma S
Vtiger Team

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 12:51 PM, Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 07/07/14 07:05, Stencel, Maciej wrote:
>
>> Hi Alan,
>>
>> This is working for me.
>>

> The problem is when trying to use a "proper" URL, not a reference to a
> local file (which works fine for me):
>

>     $cssFileNames = array(
>>             '~/layouts/vlayout/modules/GeoTools/resources/GeoTools.css',
>>             'http://cdn.leafletjs.com/leaflet-0.7.3/leaflet.css',
>>

> The url to the leaflet css file gets "?&v=6.0.0" appended to it on the
> page. So the CDN doesn't recognise and will not serve the file.
>
> Al

With
Best Regards
Uma.S