[Vtigercrm-developers] VTiger as booking system

Janicki, Michał m.janicki at opensaas.pl
Tue Jul 1 09:19:41 GMT 2014

Hi,

We have our OSSReservations module (test version) for VT 6.1 which might
interest you

Link to test version:

url: http://dev.opensaas.pl/mj/v6_ossreservations4/index.php

user / pass - admin / admin

Features:

- The possibility of changing date of booking
- Ability to send notification e-mail and sms
- Two views (calendar and the normal view with list of records)
- ability to limit the display of booking in the calendar view based on
category
booking
- possibility to configure if dates of each booking may overlap itself
- ability to set the color for each booking the user
- assign icons to diffrent booking categories

*Z poważaniem / Best regards*

*Michał Janicki*
*Tel: +48 884-999-531*

*m.janicki at opensaas.pl <m.janicki at opensaas.pl>www.OpenSaaS.pl