[Vtigercrm-developers] Mail manager - reply not working correctly

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Thu Jan 30 09:39:52 GMT 2014

Hi Andrew Smith,

     The above issue which you have reported,we tried to reproduce the same
in a  clean installation of

6.0,where we were not able to reproduce the same,can you please let us
know,whether you are facing

this issue on migrated instance from 5.4.0 to 6.0,or clean installation of
6.0

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 11:07 AM, Siam Translations LLP <
info at siam-translations.com> wrote:

> Gmail for apps
>
> When responding on email (Reply or Reply to All) popup window shows only
> option to compose new email. Confirmed in two independent installations.
> Pls advice
>
> Andrew Smith

With
Best Regards