[Vtigercrm-developers] Problem installing vtiger6

Siam Translations LLP info at siam-translations.com
Thu Jan 30 05:40:03 GMT 2014

This is correct, another source is svn here:
http://trac.vtiger.com/svn/vtiger/vtigercrm/branches/6.0.0/

Siam Translations LLP
153 Ban Mai, Muang Nakhon
Nakhon Ratchasima , Thailand, 30000
www.siam-translations.com
02-1070492
086-0202425
082-7912779 (English)

This message contains confidential information and is intended for
[Recipient]. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited. E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a
hard-copy version.