[Vtigercrm-developers] 6.1 and Asterisk Support

Richard Hills richard at tw.co.nz
Thu Jan 30 03:42:14 GMT 2014

Hi Prasad (or anyone else from vtiger).

I was just curious what the timeframe for a 6.1 release is? I have been
informed today that we will hold off our move to vtiger 6 until we can
have this functionality back and need to make a decision if I am to
create a temporary solution for this or simply wait till 6.1 is released.

If 6.1 is a while away I would also appreciate the ability to see what
work has already been done on this and if you are interested to donate
some man hours to help complete the asterisk integration as well as
provide a testing/debug environment where it can be put through its paces.

Thank you

--
Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ