[Vtigercrm-developers] V6 Q) links

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 15:19:39 GMT 2014

On 28/01/14 14:59, Daniel Thompson wrote:

> I want to add a link that takes on a different parameter from the record
> so in case of a contact record i want to pass contact_no I see you can
> already do $record$ for contactid.

I think you'll need to do that in the script that the link takes you to...

You'll have the contactid so just create a Contact object from that id, e.g.

$focus = CRMEntity::getInstance($currentModule);
$focus->retrieve_entity_info($record, $currentModule);

and get the value of the $focus->column_fields['contact_no'] before you
do anything else...