[Vtigercrm-developers] The new project and your help (attention to freesoftware)

Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh mohsen at pahlevanzadeh.org
Wed Jan 22 07:01:30 GMT 2014

Dear all,

At first sorry for my English language, it's not native lanuage.I'm
Iranian and i and my friend decided to use vtiger milestone 6.x, So at
first our plan:
1. changed your collotion DB,tables and some fields to utf8_persian_ci.
2. transaling vtiger's labels
3. insert jalali (Persion) calendar into your application.
4. upload our product for you. (not such as our web-developer[in Iran]
that worked on vtiger and didn't consider lincense.) We wanna to
co-working with you.(I'm freesofware guru.) my profile :
http://unix.stackexchange.com/users/21911/mohsen-pahlevanzadeh

I found two Jalali calendar:
I: with PHP language :
https://github.com/vahid-sohrabloo/Pdate/blob/master/pdate.php
II: with js language :
http://farhadi.ir/projects/jalalijscalendar/

I know more some web developer and can give me better calendar code.
But translation:
We decide to translate or not today (i and my friend).be sure it's true.

We can handle barnch of your Persian pack + jalali calendar , But your
help:
We need to you insert our "Calendar" into vtiger, instead of your
job,"I" not my friend, promise you keeping up to date your language
pack.
Unfortunately, some company such as cytco , translated your application
and sale it, but we wanna to redistribute it and upload and help to
freesoftware,

Best Regards
Mohsen