[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom views with form fields

Richard Hills richard at tw.co.nz
Wed Jan 22 03:38:02 GMT 2014

The issue with my input fields not behaving was that my view was not
called edit (and I don't really want it to be as I still require the
normal edit mode).

Once I renamed the view to be called "Edit" all worked as expected.

Can anyone suggest a solution to this other than me looking through the
code for all references to view = edit and replacing them with view in
(array)?

Thanks

--
Richard Hills