[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom views with form fields

Richard Hills richard at tw.co.nz
Tue Jan 21 21:20:35 GMT 2014

I am attempting to migrate one of our modules to vtiger 6, this module
always had an "overlay" screen outside of vtiger where the user could
quickly enter data. In this version of the CRM we're looking at
integrating this more solidly using a custom view.

I am now at the point where I need to render input fields (uitype 10
among others) for this custom view. Can anyone point me to an example of
how this is done?

Thank you

--
Richard Hills