[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6 Modules - Assigning module to menu item / create uitype

Richard Hills richard at tw.co.nz
Tue Jan 21 00:26:05 GMT 2014

Is it possible for me to assign an imported module to show in the menu
upon import?

I am currently importing a zip file with a manifest.xml which includes
the line "<parent>Tools</parent>". I assumed this would be enough to
make my menu item show under the tools menu. However instead no menu
item is shown at all for the imported module.

Can someone tell me the correct way to create such a menu entry?

I am also interested in information regarding how to create a field
which references another entity type (uitype 10 in 5.4) through the
import module process?

Thanks

--
Richard Hills