[Vtigercrm-developers] web service adding line items

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Wed Jan 15 14:03:57 GMT 2014

Hy,

I'm not fully sure, but I think the Creation/Change isn't possible in GA
release.
I only see a function "retrieve_inventory" in webservice operations
database table.

This means again I will search for a way to do this manually.
But I will wait until a official developer say something to this topic.

Stefan