[Vtigercrm-developers] Imported scheduled

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 14:34:06 GMT 2014

On 14/01/14 14:09, Jonathan Sardo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Why now Imports are scheduled (15min) and not direct ?
> I have to import data in several modules. What is the good method ?

Scheduled import came in 5.4.0. Anything over 250 rows gets scheduled. I
think that is a good idea.

If you want to import loads of stuff, then use the server API and write
some simple scripts. It's much quicker but you will need to handle the
"related_to" columns slightly differently.

Using the csv import you use the
"{Modulename}::::{vtiger_entityname.fieldname}" value.

Using the Server API you use the "{WebservicesID}x{CRMID}" syntax.

Cheers