[Vtigercrm-developers] Migration and profiles issue

Salim salimcmd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 07:23:43 GMT 2014

I had same problem after migration, I found that the
*allowassignedrecordsto* field is not created in vtiger_role table.  So i
ran this query[1], Now it works.

[1] - ALTER TABLE vtiger_role ADD allowassignedrecordsto INT(2) NOT NULL
DEFAULT 1;

Thanks

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 11:57 AM, Siam Translations LLP <
info at siam-translations.com> wrote:

> After migration I can't assign any user to anything :-)
> Profiles are empty and can't create new profile.
> In all modules cant access drop list of assigned users.
> Migrate 3 times to make sure it not kind of (un)lucky dip error.
> Working about it but if you Ladies and Gents know shortcut please share
>  it.
>
> Andrew Smith

Muhammed Abdul Salim