[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger CRM 6.0.0 GA Released

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Fri Jan 10 12:34:36 GMT 2014

Holbok,

If you are installing on windows - please pay attention to configuration of
(max_execution_time and memory_limit) variables in php.ini.
Generally its the road-blocker with low limits.

PHP 5.4.0 support is not well tested - please use PHP 5.3.x

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I*
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall>