[Vtigercrm-developers] 5.4.0 -> 6.0 RC Migration

Richard Hills richard at tw.co.nz
Mon Jan 6 02:23:09 GMT 2014

I have just made an attempted upgrade on our in house vtiger 5.4 install
(test copy only we will most likely not migrate until 6.1 is released)
to the latest RC using the package provided (vtigercrm-540-600rc-patch.zip).

Although I can login and a lot of records have been migrated and
workflows created etc, I find that few of the modules are accessible
apart from contacts, sales orders and a couple of other modules which we
don't use.

Tickets and organisations are examples of two of the modules which do
not work (blank screen only).

When checking the error log on the accounts module I found the following
query is causing the issue (and no, its not because of the or craziness):
> Query Failed:SELECT crmid, setype, label FROM vtiger_crmentity WHERE
> crmid=? OR crmid=? OR crmid=? OR crmid=? OR crmid=? OR crmid=? OR
> crmid=? OR crmid=? OR crmid=? OR crmid=? OR crmid=? OR crmid=? OR
> crmid=? OR crmid=? OR crmid=? OR crmid=? OR crmid=? OR crmid=? OR
> crmid=? OR crmid=? OR crmid=?::ADODB error Query Failed:SELECT crmid,
> setype, label FROM vtiger_crmentity WHERE crmid=? OR crmid=? OR
> crmid=? OR crmid=? OR crmid=? OR crmid=? OR crmid=? OR crmid=? OR
> crmid=? OR crmid=? OR crmid=? OR crmid=? OR crmid=? OR crmid=? OR
> crmid=? OR crmid=? OR crmid=? OR crmid=? OR crmid=? OR crmid=? OR crmid=?

With the error being:
> Unknown column 'label' in 'field list'

I am somewhat surprised I have not seen anyone else mentioning this sort
of bug on the list so thought I should ask if I have missed something?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

--
Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ