[Vtigercrm-developers] Add ModTracker to custom module (6.0.0)

Max Clarke max at smarte.com.au
Tue Feb 25 10:34:13 GMT 2014

Figured this one out. You've got to execute the function
"enableTrackingForModule" in the ModTracker.php file on the tabid of the
module you want to add them for.

And then, enable the widget style summary view by copying
DetailViewSummaryContents.tpl and ModuleSummaryView.tpl from another module
(I used Accounts) to your custom module's layouts dir.

Max