[Vtigercrm-developers] Fatal error after migration

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Tue Feb 25 10:23:17 GMT 2014

Hi Juan,

While installation we will ask for the modules to install, as you have not
selected SMS Notifier module there. It was not installed in your CRM
instances, When you unzip package folder only SMSNotifier folder will be
placed under modules but not installed. Hope you cant see SMSNotifier
module under Tools tab of menu.

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 5:33 AM, Juan Pablo Botero <
juanpabloboterolopez at gmail.com> wrote:

> I migrate from Vtiger5.4 to Vtiger6.0, the migration show the login page,
> so, i login, but, when i try to watch a list view of any module i got a
> Fatal Error:
>
> *Fatal error*: Call to a member function getId() on a non-object in
> */var/www/html/vtiger6/modules/Accounts/models/ListView.php* on line
>
> *35 *
> In that line seem to use the SMSNotifier Module
>
> $SMSNotifierModuleModel =
> Vtiger_Module_Model::getInstance('SMSNotifier');
> if($currentUserModel->hasModulePermission($SMSNotifierModuleModel->getId()))
> {
>
> That module aren't in modules folder, so, i extract them from package
> folder to module folder, but i got the same fatal error.
>
> --
> Cordialmente:
> Juan Pablo Botero
> Administrador de Sistemas informáticos