[Vtigercrm-developers] v5.4 - Add not-held events to activity history related lists

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Mon Feb 24 20:43:26 GMT 2014

Basically modify the SQL in all the get_activities() methods in all the
modules you want to have that change.

For example, in modules/Accounts/Accounts.php, look for the
get_activities() function, you will se an SQL that filters on the status
of the event, modify that. Do the same for all the other modules you
need this change in

Joe
TSolucio