[Vtigercrm-developers] getDefaultUrl in Vtiger_Module_Model (Vtiger 6.0)

Stencel, Maciej m.stencel at opensaas.pl
Mon Feb 24 16:06:51 GMT 2014

Hi VT team!

I have a question why when I create Vtiger_Module_Model object using
::getCleanInstance('modulename');

getDefaultUrl() will return corrupted default url link. Name parameter is
always empty and hence module parameter in url is empty too, making the url
corrupted.

If I create the object using getInstance('modulename') everything works as
should.

I think there is a bug in earlier function, or is there some kind of wicked
philosophy why name parameter there is always empty? ;)

*Z poważaniem / Best regards*

*Maciej Stencel*
*Tel: +48 884-997-123*

*m.stencel at opensaas.pl <m.stencel at opensaas.pl>www.OpenSaaS.pl